Need to deliver Conduct Rules training by the 9th December, but don’t have the time or knowledge to prepare training course materials?
City HR has partnered with PIMFA to create a cost effective, ‘Train the Trainer’ workshop and toolkit that takes all the hard work away from you – allowing you to focus on delivery only.
Our unique solution comprises two distinct offerings
- Half day ‘Train the Trainer’ workshop which includes an experiential learning session so that you have first hand experience of the programme and how it can be adapted for your firm. Our faculty of experienced HR professionals will explain in detail how you can use our well-designed, easy-to-follow, professionally written training course materials to deliver effective Conduct Rules training to an unlimited number of your staff
- The toolkit. We provide you with a comprehensive toolkit that includes PowerPoint slides, training notes, SM&CR explainer videos, practical case studies, delegate handouts which can be aligned to your organisation
This training workshop and toolkit is ideal for firms that want to:
- feel confident you have delivered a high standard training course in line with the FCA’s requirements
- train all staff on the Conduct Rules by 9th December
- tailor their firms Conduct Rules training to specific staff job roles
- train an unlimited number of your staff on the Conduct Rules for a single, one off payment
- receive fully editable training course materials that can be personalised by you for your firm
- utilise the SM&CR resources that are used in over 30 banks and Building Societies
- reproduce or copy, at no extra cost, the materials within the toolkit as many times as you require them.*
*You or your firm may not copy the whole or any part of the material for sale or re-distribution
Who Should Attend?
This half-day training workshop is primarily aimed at HR, L&D, T&C, risk and compliance professionals.